Saturday, September 12, 2009

1/08/94 - Went to Annie Sprinkle's Salon social, where a few female-t0-male transsexuals were also invited. This is the first time that I have ever seen female-to-male transsexuals and Martin and Marty came to show the ladies their new penis that were made from the bodies skin into a penis. For me, at first their new penis' looked a bit strange, but they both mentioned that they had more operations to do, to fine tune them and have an implant made. The size of the penis is what the implant will be. They are looking forward to trying it out. A lot of the ladies that were there were feeling it. I photographed their new penis' and were happy about all the attention.
Nice guys and I wish them well.

3/09/94 - Did an ad in the back of the New York Press and me photographing male nudes and got a lot of phone calls. Lots of the men who are calling are asking sexual things and glad they are, since my photography has nothing to do with what they are asking. But, it is NYC and suggested that they call someone else for what they are seeking. I went to photograph Pat R., on West 14th St., in his single-room, have photographed him before and his first photo shoot resulted in one of my favorite photos. He's an older, gray-haired man, which a plopped a hat on his hat, reclined him sideways on this bed and did the photo in available light and was published in a book that Massachusetts Institute of Technology published. He always likes the attention that I give him and always very polite at all times.

3/13/94 - Went back to photograph Pat R. who I photographed 15 yrs. ago. This time I did some photos of me with him in his mirror. Like the photos very much and found it interesting, putting myself in the photos with the naked guy. He told me I looked good and how wonderful it was for him. It's interesting that when I was doing my "Naked Men" series back in 1976, 78, 79, 80's that sex wasn't such a taboo matter as it is now. My male nude photos are now more sexual and so is the talk that takes place. Perhaps men are looking for a different way to have a sexual experience with sexual contact. Back then people were having more sex with others, before the AIDS crisis, so it wasn't as sexual when I photographed them. I got a phone call from a young guy, named Michael, a student, age 26, who said he was inquiring about my ad. He mentioned that he felt guilty talking to me with an erection and guilty for not telling his girlfriend he desire to have me photograph him nude.

3/26/94 - Jim, 40 yrs. of age, married 8 yrs, said that there is no sex in his marriage and always fantasized about a female photographing him in the nude. He mentioned that he wasn't interested in his wife sexually. She'd always put a towel under him, when she gave him a blow-job, which weren't many. Very polite, nice guy. He played with himself the entire time, I was photographing him for more than two hours. He asked me to talk dirty to him and then he ejaculated, which he said was terrific and thanked me for doing his fantasy photo shoot.

3/28/94 - Jim left a message on my answering machine saying, "I want to thank you for the unforgettable experience". Thought that was touching.

No comments: