Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 - 17 - 95 - Went to photograph Keith at his room in the Charter Club on West 45th St., divorced, lives with a girlfriend and never been photographed by a female in the nude, so wanted to do. In his 40's, owns a computer company and wanted to document the way he looks now and then wants to do another shoot, when he loses some weight. Works out at The Vertical Club, three times a week. Lives in NYC half the week and in Oregon the other half. He masturbated towards the end of the shoot. Said he found the photo shoot to be an interesting experience and complimented me on photographing male nudes. He requested a photo shoot of him and his girl-
friend together, her in sexy lingerie, the next times he comes to the city. He asked me "what does your husband think about you photographing male nudes?". I replied, he's known about my lifetime passion of photographing male nudes, from the time we first met and always has been supportive and never threatened by it, nor does he ask me questions, when I return home from a shoot. He trusts me and knows that their is a boundary that I would never, never cross. He
didn't say anything after my reply. Said the photo shoot was all new to him and wanted suggestions of what to do. He was extremely polite, a bit uninteresting for me, since he never had any input into the photos that he wanted. A very vanilla photo shoot, but sweet.

No comments: